Chief Technology Officer jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick ApplyThe SVP Chief Information Officer will have enterprise oversight leading the organization in innovation, services, consolidation and standardization in Technology; must have a subject matter expert with a proven track record with solid understanding of customer tools, connection to the customer and care.
- The incumbent in this position is responsible for overseeing the financial strategy, forecasting, audits, safeguarding of assets, risk management, treasury functions, operational activities and strategy, business objectives, and organization of an independent corporation.
- $200K - $225K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locationsThe role of the COO will be to lead and oversee the development and growth of overall operations while maintaining high standards; this role will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and will ensure business growth through directing and managing the business activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on d ivisional capital acquisition proposals to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of Banner assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Ensures and fosters a high level of collaboration within a highly matrixed team environment in order to coordinate activities, review work, exchange information, and resolve problems. Champions, models, and promotes service excellence philosophies and behaviors at the facility, regional, and system levels to enhance the overall patient experience.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance.
- Responsible for conducting training and communications plans and programs for which include security awareness programs, security training, and security training compliance.
- Quick Apply$140K - $160K •Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZManage finance and accounting department; define and communicate departmental goals and priorities, overall and by position; oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and performance analysis.
- Confidential Company • Glendale, AZWorks within the appropriate leadership model to establish, monitor and improve aggregate clinical outcomes. Actively participates in or leads care management activities to improve patient safety, provide patient-centered, appropriate and timely care, reduce inappropriate variation, implement evidence-based standards, enhance efficiency and throughput, and evaluate innovative clinical methods and opportunities.
- Provides leadership, supervision, guidance and development for staff, articulating and demonstrating an expectation for continuous quality improvement, as well as continually supporting and exhibiting company values and service standards. Identifies and provides growth opportunities for staff. Provides clinical oversight for quality issues and programs by participating in the clinical oversight body.
- Maintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance. Ensures patient care leaders provide care according to system and regulatory body nursing standards.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •The Division of Technology Services (DTS) is seeking an Infrastructure Technical Project Manager who will oversee and manage multiple Executive Management projects for the Chief Operations Officer (COO), which includes but not limited to, service delivery, Commercial Off- The- Shelf (COTS) applications, Data Center Operations, infrastructure related technologies, various Database (DB) and Information Rights Management (IRM) technologies, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployments, as well as DTS projects related to other areas impacting the organization.
- Assist CTOG with risk and control management, driving execution of those programs to facilitate the identification, assessment, escalation, and mitigation of risk to ensure the continuous evaluation and improvement the risk and control environment.
- He/she works collaboratively with the Chief Nursing Officer and provides strategic leadership and administration in the areas of patient care, education, safety and quality in accordance with organizational policies and standards of professional nursing practice.
- Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsWe are searching for a director of audio visual sales who will be managing the sales efforts of the audio visual office. This position is responsible for monitoring the total guest experience in order to maximize and ensure the highest in encore event technologies' guest satisfaction ratings. Additional responsibilities include: