Chief Information Officer jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- The incumbent in this position is responsible for overseeing the financial strategy, forecasting, audits, safeguarding of assets, risk management, treasury functions, operational activities and strategy, business objectives, and organization of an independent corporation.
- Responsible for conducting training and communications plans and programs for which include security awareness programs, security training, and security training compliance.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 2 other locationsProvide guidance to Process Owners to implement information risk controls and technology processes in line with policies and standards related to the process.
- $200K - $225K •Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locationsThe role of the COO will be to lead and oversee the development and growth of overall operations while maintaining high standards; this role will critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and will ensure business growth through directing and managing the business activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on d ivisional capital acquisition proposals to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of Banner assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Ensures and fosters a high level of collaboration within a highly matrixed team environment in order to coordinate activities, review work, exchange information, and resolve problems. Champions, models, and promotes service excellence philosophies and behaviors at the facility, regional, and system levels to enhance the overall patient experience.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of Information Security Standards and how they are implemented at Bank. Work closely with Bank Legal to review and redline Information Security clauses of client contracts.
- • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationFacilitates Governance meetings on a quarterly basis to review key security programs, projects, budget and risks. Assume accountability for the development and delivery of Technical Project Management needed to support Information Security solutions and projects.
- • Chandler, AZ and 21 other locationsThis position works closely with other functions within Enterprise Database Security for requirements gathering and support of the deployment of with a focus on development of controls and procedures to ensure effective monitoring.
- Quick Apply$140K - $160K •Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZManage finance and accounting department; define and communicate departmental goals and priorities, overall and by position; oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and performance analysis.
- Confidential Company • Gilbert, AZcollaboration with leadership team members, directs and provides oversight regarding the strategic development, implementation, and maintenance of strong, comprehensive clinical and/or operational services and programs that meet system-wide organizational growth initiatives and the needs of patient populations in the community.
- Provides leadership, supervision, guidance and development for staff, articulating and demonstrating an expectation for continuous quality improvement, as well as continually supporting and exhibiting company values and service standards. Identifies and provides growth opportunities for staff. Provides clinical oversight for quality issues and programs by participating in the clinical oversight body.
- Maintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •The Division of Technology Services (DTS) is seeking an Infrastructure Technical Project Manager who will oversee and manage multiple Executive Management projects for the Chief Operations Officer (COO), which includes but not limited to, service delivery, Commercial Off- The- Shelf (COTS) applications, Data Center Operations, infrastructure related technologies, various Database (DB) and Information Rights Management (IRM) technologies, virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployments, as well as DTS projects related to other areas impacting the organization.
- Advances the professional practice of nursing by ensuring care delivery is based upon industry standards of clinical quality, service quality, clinical education, professional development, engagement, research, best practice and outcome performance. Ensures patient care leaders provide care according to system and regulatory body nursing standards.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 4 other locationsProvides remediation recommendations and adversarial consulting services to business partners to evaluate and deploy more secure business solutions. Participates in OSRT incident response activities and the technical investigations of security related incidents.
- Responsible for planning and execution of strategic projects and programs. Assume accountability for the development and delivery of Technical Project Management needed to support Information Security solutions and projects.