Lead planning, recruitment and execution of customer field trials for on market and new product development activities within chemistry product line; assist with long-term strategy, annual revenue and operating performance, customer loyalty, and delivering to product management team goals and priorities.
Chemistry jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–7
- Support the medical message and positioning of our products including writing technical articles and reviewing promotional materials; provide medical advice to R&D teams in both recognizing and assisting the development of new diagnostics and managing projects.
- Design of new rare reagents including purification and conjugation processes; use of DOE to guide design of statistically rigorous experiments; discussion and presentation of results to small teams as well as larger departmental and company audiences.
- The Principal R&D Process Engineer manages a wide variety of technical tasks and projects in the development of new products and manufacturing processes. This individual will be a technical leader within the R&D team and a key member of the medical device product development teams.
- Generate sales and marketing materials, including seminars, newsletters, and advertisements; ensure sales training is first class; provide marketing leadership on commercial core teams, including cross functional identification of project overlap and synergies.
- The Director/ Sr. Director Research &Development- Rapid Diagnostics provides leadership, direction and mentorship for an R&D function within the Infectious Diseases BU unit. Responsible for building lateral flow technologies, assay development, process design/ transfer capabilities and directing up to R&D project Director level staff.