CFO jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$140K - $160K •Confidential Company • Scottsdale, AZManage finance and accounting department; define and communicate departmental goals and priorities, overall and by position; oversee preparation of monthly financial statements and performance analysis.
- The Financial Planning and Analysis position will work closely with the CFO and other members of the executive leadership team to spearhead the company's long - range planning, annual budgeting process, enhance internal and external financial reporting, lead the internal control testing process, and manage special projects.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZMaintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- The incumbent in this position is responsible for overseeing the financial strategy, forecasting, audits, safeguarding of assets, risk management, treasury functions, operational activities and strategy, business objectives, and organization of an independent corporation.
- Quick ApplyCranial Technologies • Tempe, AZThis position is responsible for identifying, targeting, and maintaining strategic transactional relationships with physician groups, managed care organizations, and hospital systems with the goal of establishing mutually-beneficial relationships as an in-network provider.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationResponsible for supporting the OIM project management office including direct project management to drive timely remediation of all identified issues.
- Confidential Company • Mesa, AZProvides high level of financial expertise through analysis and interpretation of data gathered for decision support. Gather and challenge assumptions from various multi-disciplinary teams, develop financial proformas, and assist in preparation and presentation of business plans.
- Confidential Company • Tempe, AZThis role will provide direct program and project management support that will span the Controllers, Treasury, FP&A, and Finance Operations functions while noting that SOX issues can span the enterprise.
- Partner with managers and executives globally to build your annual revenue/cost budgets, quarterly forecasts and long-range plan inputs.
- Quick ApplyAGIA Affinity Services • Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other locationResponsible for the tracking and reporting of problems, driving problems to timely resolution, and escalating open issues; responsible for reviewing root cause analysis to ensure proper countermeasures are being enabled so that problems will not recur.
- • Tempe, AZ and 1 other locationLead and align team members to work with respective S&M and Finance organizations across Enterprise and Consumer Business Units to prepare financial analysis, decision support analysis, financial modeling and provide ad-hoc analytical support.
- Quick Apply$175K - $227K •Headhunter Services LLC • Phoenix, AZ and 13 other locationsThe Regional VP of Sales is responsible for selling Revenue Cycle BPO Outsourcing and Medical Coding solutions and Services to an assigned geographical region to Hospital, Medical Clinic, and Large Medical Practice prospects and clients.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 1 other locationBusiness Partnering & Decision Influencing Abilities with the Business, Operations and within Finance in order to stir towards value creating outcomes.
- The Consumable Territory Manager 1 Reprocessing is responsible for growing and protecting existing base of Consumable business. The CTM 1 is responsible for expanding the base amount of business for Instrument Cleaning, Chemistries, Sterility Assurance and High Level Disinfectants in the Sterile Processing and GI Department, within Healthcare Facilities.
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training. Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Be a highly visible Finance leader responsible for roughly half the company's revenue, including a large business unit, and a separate unique segment of products.
- • Scottsdale, AZ and 4 other locationsThe Vice President of Sales is responsible for providing management leadership and oversight for the OneNeck sales team. This includes providing short and long-term strategic plans for sales leadership and for sales operations and implementing those plans to achieve desired performance and optimal customer satisfaction.