Collaborates with the governing body in the development of hospital-specific annual operating capital budgets and strategic business plans. Assures that the medical staff is involved and provides input into this process through coordination with the office of the medical director.
CEO jobs in Riverside, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Propose and lead the setting of annual financial objectives with the senior management team then coordinating and following-up with the Department Managers and Directors in terms of cost control and planning of engineering projects costing, production manufacturing, MRO and facility projects
- Identify and qualify prospects, create call plans and track progress in Salesforce, conduct daily outbound sales calls (cold and warm calling), schedule and hold sales appointments, obtain needed information to generate presentations and create value centric sales pitches, negotiate and close deals/contracts.
- The role is similar to an Enterprise Sales role due to size of deal, complexity of sale, objection handling, negotiation and length of process. The refreshing part of this sale is that you are working directly with decision-makers, thus eliminating many of the hassles of selling to large corporations.
- This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare's core competencies and unwavering commitment to provide high quality supportive services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and account management of existing business within current key accounts through regular customer contact and coordination with the field and inside sales teams on all other accounts located in the IGM's territory: