Center Director jobs in Fresno, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–8
- $85K - $95K •The Director of Learning, Research and User Services reports to the Dean of Library Services and serves as a member of the library's leadership team which prioritizes strategic initiatives, plans library-wide services, and facilitates operations.
- $84K - $96K •The Student Health and Counseling Center is an organization that is recognized for its commitment to providing leadership for health services on campus, and contributing to the success of students and the university community by promoting lifelong healthy behaviors, and creating healthy environments.
- Perform assessments by reviewing the organization's operations, adequacy of internal controls, compliance with laws and regulations, adherence to policy and procedures, safeguarding of assets, and accuracy of reported financial activities.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Fresno, CAAccountable for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Surgical Services to include the Inpatient Operating Room; maintain performance improvement activities within the department and participates in performance improvement activities.
- This program will leverage Liberty Healthcare's core competencies and unwavering commitment to provide high quality supportive services to people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.