Campus Director jobs in Tacoma, Washington (WA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- If selected, we'll rely on you to bring strong leadership and operational skills. Your passion for empathetic, collaborative care will set a positive example for the teams you lead.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader by example, responsible for overall operations of an assigned OCED(s), will define and monitor the standards of patient care and nursing practice, ensures availability and appropriate utilization staff and material resources, supports collaboration between nursing, physicians, and other disciplines to achieve desired patient outcomes.
- The Director of CEI will have responsibility for advancing the mission of the UW Tacoma Center for Equity & Inclusion through developing and maintaining a strong network of community and education partners to help provide pathways for underrepresented students to achieve educational goals.
- Oversee development, implementation and evaluation of standardized divisional financial management policies and procedures; include short and long-term budget planning and ensuring activities are carried out in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining consistent hiring, onboarding, training and separation practices across the division, including for student staff, as well as oversite of staffing policies that contribute to or ensure fair and equitable employment standards.