Call Center Director jobs in Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Serves as a resource for technical information and responds to requests to identify, advise and direct regional health organizations, IHS and other agencies in existing epidemiological information. Develops plans for research and evaluation in a variety of subject areas.
- Under general direction, tracks clinical outcomes and incidents at the Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC) and provides pro-active risk management consulting services to the hospital to prevent professional medical errors and omissions and other liability incidents and to improve patient safety.
- Proven ability to lead an organization to high levels of performance while maintaining morale and personal growth for employees in a union free environment. Ability to act as a positive mentor and coach to subordinates and instill a coaching environment in the organization.
- Develops and updates an annual business/action plan for the clinic. Participate in performance, quality, and clinical improvement practices. Ensures productivity, patient volume, and reviews related to internal trends and external benchmarks. Communicate clinic status to staff, management, and leadership. Prepare status reports for review in management meetings.
- Makes recommendations and manages the implementation of changes in procedures throughout the health information management cycle. Assists in establishing and maintaining a Quality Improvement Program for the department, integrated with the overall institutional Quality Improvement Program.
- Serves as the working leader for improving organizational performance practices, capabilities, and results; facilitating communication and sharing of best practices information; and fosters understanding and managing performance for guiding planning and opportunities for organizational learning.