Business Manager jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.
- Manage all phases of business advisory consulting projects for companies in a variety of industries;Participate in firm administration and management, including practice development and staff management. This role will touch every aspect of consulting and provide consistent face time with client executives.
- Monitor agency quality controls including but not limited to quarterly buy results vs. SQUAD, delivery against plan and audits as appropriate.
- Preparation and delivery of financial budgets and outlooks forecasts for prescription count, sales, shrink, gross profit, etc.
- Prepares and presents complex and detailed pro forma financial analysis to support most capital investments (new stores, replacements, remodels, investment properties, network rationalization, non-storing, etc.).
- Quick Apply
- The business & reporting analyst will provide business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics for the Consumer Deposit group.
- The position generally manages a varied team of IT professionals and bridges the business and technology gaps, leverages resources across functional or specialized technology areas to ensure end-to-end delivery of agreed upon solutions or services within planned forecasts and cost estimates.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Portland, METhis person will be responsible for coordinating and participating in manufacturing and laboratory functions; this individual will contribute to the multi-functional team and be responsible the development of new products.
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
- • Portland, ME and 11 other locationsDevelops the strategy and guides development and implementation of operational excellence metrics directly related to the scope of responsibilities; provide strategic leadership and coordination to major improvement projects across the Enterprise.
- Provides pro-active advice on legal, regulatory or industry best-practice trends to the business; participates in and contributes to business unit meetings as required; including executive leadership meetings and business practice committee discussions.
- • Portland, ME and 6 other locationsDevelop strong working relationships with asthma experts and all additional Allergy/Immunology/Pulmonology specialists in assigned geography as well as biologic coordinators, office staff and other important health care personnel and key patient advocacy support groups as directed.
- Responsible for team building, stakeholder management and for providing effective communications of project related status, risks and issues.
- Drives system, information, and technology portfolios to provide high-quality, low-cost operating services in the assigned domain.