Business Development Manager jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 70 other locationsResponsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients; helps in delivering new business sales to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota.
- The Community Product Specialist reports to the District Business Manager and works collaboratively across a matrix sales organization to appropriately address customer needs and ensure that we deliver on our sales targets and our objective of demonstrating value among our customers.
- Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the domain's current technology and infrastructure. Coordinates with the Business and IM community on strategic initiatives.
- Drives system, information, and technology portfolios to provide high-quality, low-cost operating services in the assigned domain.
- � Oversees the solution architecture, development and implementation of multiple, complex, corporate-wide systems and deploys solutions that are in alignment and support the AUSA Retail Strategy & IM Roadmap for assigned domain.
- Work closely with the Brand Strategy team and Brand Leadership to plan and execute all Capital Plan projects within cost, time and quality standards. Discuss strategy for current and three year program.
- Prepares and presents complex and detailed pro forma financial analysis to support most capital investments (new stores, replacements, remodels, investment properties, network rationalization, non-storing, etc.).
- Monitor agency quality controls including but not limited to quarterly buy results vs. SQUAD, delivery against plan and audits as appropriate.
- Manage all phases of business advisory consulting projects for companies in a variety of industries;Participate in firm administration and management, including practice development and staff management. This role will touch every aspect of consulting and provide consistent face time with client executives.
- Preparation and delivery of financial budgets and outlooks forecasts for prescription count, sales, shrink, gross profit, etc.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- The position generally manages a varied team of IT professionals and bridges the business and technology gaps, leverages resources across functional or specialized technology areas to ensure end-to-end delivery of agreed upon solutions or services within planned forecasts and cost estimates.
- Develop an overall project plan that defines how projects will be planned, monitored and controlled, within the WEX Project Management and SDLC methodologies.
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
- • Portland, ME and 11 other locationsDevelops the strategy and guides development and implementation of operational excellence metrics directly related to the scope of responsibilities; provide strategic leadership and coordination to major improvement projects across the Enterprise.
- • South Portland, ME and 1 other locationEnsure teams have appropriate product and technical knowledge direction and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines, while ensuring projects remain on target to meet deadlines.