Business Development Coordinator jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 70 other locationsResponsible for developing and executing new strategies to maintain a steady flow of new leads and potential clients; helps in delivering new business sales to meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota.
- Maintains detailed knowledge of the domain's current technology and infrastructure. Coordinates with the Business and IM community on strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Brand Strategy team and Brand Leadership to plan and execute all Capital Plan projects within cost, time and quality standards. Discuss strategy for current and three year program.
- Drives system, information, and technology portfolios to provide high-quality, low-cost operating services in the assigned domain.
- � Oversees the solution architecture, development and implementation of multiple, complex, corporate-wide systems and deploys solutions that are in alignment and support the AUSA Retail Strategy & IM Roadmap for assigned domain.
- This position is responsible for assisting through leadership and direction in planning, guiding and coordinating practice operations by providing financial analysis and oversight, strategic planning and business development.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •This person will be responsible for coordinating and participating in manufacturing and laboratory functions; this individual will contribute to the multi-functional team and be responsible the development of new products.
- • Portland, ME and 11 other locationsDevelops the strategy and guides development and implementation of operational excellence metrics directly related to the scope of responsibilities; provide strategic leadership and coordination to major improvement projects across the Enterprise.
- This individual will work collaboratively with the local and National Network, Operations, Sales and other teams in the development, coordination, execution and management of Medicare Network Provider Collaboration strategies in defined geographies to support Medicare Advantage growth and performance improvement opportunities.
- • Portland, ME and 6 other locationsDevelop strong working relationships with asthma experts and all additional Allergy/Immunology/Pulmonology specialists in assigned geography as well as biologic coordinators, office staff and other important health care personnel and key patient advocacy support groups as directed.
- Confidential Company • Portland, ME and 1 other locationTelecommunications Services performs analysis and research of all video communications systems as they relate to business applications and technology development.
- Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test plans/scripts as part of an Agile project team; work with all members of the project team to develop tests and provide test results; work with business partners to develop meaningful functional tests.
- Develop and execute the company's planning and reporting process, including LRP, annual budget, in-year forecast and latest estimates, and period/quarter business reporting.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes; coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
- Manage all phases of business advisory consulting projects for companies in a variety of industries;Participate in firm administration and management, including practice development and staff management. This role will touch every aspect of consulting and provide consistent face time with client executives.