Business Development Consultant jobs in Fort Wayne, Indiana (IN)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Engages with management and/or partners to establish and execute the appropriate activities, tactics and strategies to generate, identify and pursue new opportunities and successfully close the sale. Provides management with insight on industry trends, best practices and product needs.
- Reporting directly to the Regional President, the Vice President, Business Development will be responsible for the overall management of business development organization. Serve as a key member of the executive team that sets the company's strategic direction. Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with overall strategy. Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and management. Build and manage a business development team. Manage complex contract negotiation and work with legal counsel as required.
- Under the administrative leadership of the network CEO, provides the key leadership for the LHN Oncology Service Line and holds responsibility for all operations, budgets and implementation of strategies related to the business functions and patient care activities across hospital and outpatient settings for Lutheran Health Network. Serves as the lead executive for the Oncology Service Line and provides operational management, vision and direction to promote the strategic goals of the service line and Lutheran Health Network.
- Confidential Company • Fort Wayne, INDevelops and maintains a qualified supply base; understands technology trends and market influences; maintains overall business ownership of specific commodities to include managing, facilitating, and monitoring suppliers, managing projects, serving as a resource for the assigned commodities, and through reporting of metrics.
- The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test (SEIT) Electronic Warfare (EW) Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department requires an experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability development.
- Understands and analyzes complex data from multiple sources, develops and supports reports/analytics, develops and supports ETL processes, performs application installation and administration, supports business processes, and performs ad-hoc queries to drive business decisions.
- Leads a team of ERP Managers, who each have a staff of Business Analysts or Developers; defines the future ERP strategy and project roadmap; provides technical support related for the JDE Edwards ERP environment, used by the company employees across all business functions.
- Responsible for designing, and building out, the tools that progress the company along its digital journey. In this role, you will utilize a vast amount of data to help develop a deep understanding of underwriting risk, reduce the volatility of medical malpractice claims, and build common analytic platforms across our diverse businesses.
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities, preparation and review of client tax calculations, management of client tax relationships and supervising and developing staff. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- In this role, you will utilize a vast amount of data to help develop a deep understanding of underwriting risk, reduce the volatility of medical malpractice claims, and build common analytic platforms across our diverse businesses.
- • Fort Wayne, IN and 2 other locationsWe are seeking experienced members to join the Group who are passionate about using data to solve business problems. As part of a newly developed Data Science team, you will design, and build out, the data pipeline to fuel the company along its digital journey. In this role, you will utilize a vast amount of data to help develop a deep understanding of underwriting risk, reduce the volatility of medical malpractice claims, and build common analytic platforms across our diverse businesses.
- The products offered are varied and sophisticated, and MedPro's operations extend across the country and internationally. The candidate will gain valuable experience in these areas across multiple jurisdictions while working with lead counsel for assigned divisions to advise on, develop and execute on all legal matters related to the business divisions assigned.
- We are seeking experienced members to join the MedPro Group who are passionate about data and applying the latest machine learning technology to solve business problems. As part of a newly developed Data Science team, you will lend your hand in designing, and building out, the tools to help progress the company along its digital journey. In this role, you will utilize a vast amount of data to help develop a deep understanding of underwriting risk, reduce the volatility of medical malpractice claims, and build common analytic platforms across our diverse businesses
- Director, Application Development - Annuities IT Data and Analytics will provide leadership and direction to ensure group results for his/her assigned area(s) of Application Development responsibility.
- Analyzes, designs, codes, debugs, integrates and tests complex software application solutions for systems. Assesses and measures solution design impacts on IT infrastructure capacity, application architecture standards, future aintenance/support needs, and bottom line cost-benefits in consultation with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Position will be responsible for evaluating operating results, identifying opportunities, engaging physician and operational leaders by developing action plans, and successfully implementing strategies. Goal of the position is to lead financial performance improvement of the Service Lines.
- Serves as a resident expert on factors relevant to assigned commodities, including product knowledge, applications/usage, processing knowledge, cost structure, global market, supplier capabilities, supplier market share, supplier benchmarking, etc.