Banking Center Manager jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Serves as a trusted advisor and uses expert knowledge to recommend and promote cash management solutions to client/prospects to best serve their cash flow needs while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank.
- Drive the product development process and work in partnership with internal stakeholders across product development, sales, marketing, credit, legal, finance, compliance, operations and executive management to translate business needs into a product strategy that ensures we maintain a highly competitive market position.
- This includes managing the day to day operations of the radiology call center, optimizing scheduling processes and liaising with referring physicians. You will develop processes to streamline access to care and provide quality service to our patients.
- $250K - $500K •Manage most complex client relationships, revenue production or transactions.
- This position will develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate the use of space and power in the data centers. This role requires close coordination with hardware planning groups, installation and integration staff and engineering in evaluating and approving new hardware to maximize an efficient use of data center space and power capacity.
- Lead the organization in the continual improvement of the balance sheet, NII, NIM, expenses, NOI, ROA and ROE forecasting process.
- The manager role will be focused primarily on the delivery of credit transformation consulting projects while also supporting the development of our credit offerings and business development aimed at growing new credit consulting opportunities.
- Responsible for managing multiple teams of recruiters. Owns the senior level client relationship, the end to end staffing solutions, contracts/sets clear expectations with clients.
- Frequently interface with bankers, credit executives and KYC officers to provide explanation and guidance related to sanctions exposure and risk mitigation.
- Manage each account to ensure that the client has a completed profile, is introduced to the appropriate product specialists and that accounts are properly maintained and serviced.
- Partnering with cross functional teams (Digital, Product, Risk, Finance, Marketing, etc.) to create a simplified digital customer experience for small business loans.
- The Sr. Relationship Manager is the central contact person for clients; he/she quarterbacks the delivery and maintenance of diverse bank products and services through cross-sell partners and acts as a trusted advisor to our client's executive management team.
- Analyze financial performance to optimize resource deployment, including capital, liquidity & expense dollars.
- Quick Apply$250K - $500K •Confidential Company • New York, NY and 3 other locationsResponsible for managing, coaching, and counseling staff which includes hiring/firing, performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Manage and build relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Build trust and effectively manage relationships with clients by thoroughly understanding their needs, providing advice and delivering appropriate products and services.