AVP jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–14
- Responsible for oversight and execution of the Patient Safety, Regulatory, Process Improvement, and Patent Relations programs and governance model that supports organization wide goals and objectives, with an emphasis on continual improvement in efficiency and high reliability. Determines method for prioritization and processes to triage and manage incoming requests.
- Accountable for network-wide compliance with state and federal licensing regulations, CMS conditions of participation, and accrediting body standards. Accountable for the organization's Quality Management System and accreditation survey process.
- This position has overall responsibility for providing leadership, direction, and administration of medical management, as well as the integration, coordination, and improvement of clinical care and patient safety for designated healthcare operations.
- Responsible for supporting the Global Financial Crimes Compliance Testing function in performing deep dives and targeted risk-based thematic reviews of financial crimes compliance (Sanctions, ABC) processes globally, with an emphasis on the design and effectiveness of measures (controls) taken to monitor and mitigate financial crimes risk.
- We are looking for a qualified candidate to work in our Financial Systems Technology team as Sr. Software Engineer to design, develop, implement and maintain system solutions for Q&M Platform by leveraging Oracle 12g and (Experienced to Adv), as well as, solutions for Regulatory Reporting.
- Execution of second line of defense oversight activities over our business units, third-party risk management organizations (first line of defense) and Subject Matter Experts' (SMEs) execution of the enterprise Third Party Risk Management Program.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 8 other locationsUtilize CRM to develop and report on forecasts, manage and document the sales process and move business to close in an efficient and timely manner; coach your team to successfully manage time, territory, customers and opportunities.
- Quick Apply