Audit Associate jobs in Columbus, Georgia (GA)
Showing jobs 1–10
- Manages the development, implementation, and enforcement of the compliance program as well as planning, directing, and administering risk management and loss prevention programs related to operating risk, insurance, and any class of financial risk.
- Provide a single point of contact for one or more problems and is responsible for ownership and coordination of actions of those problems to analyze for root cause, identify Known Error and coordinating actions to remove the error; minimize the expenditure of resource(s) while maximizing results.
- Leading SIEM engineering functions for a globally-scoped security situational awareness infrastructure, including directing SIEM application administration; guiding the design, development, testing, and optimization of complex SIEM use cases and content; overseeing SOC systems deployment and administration; recognizing the need for and implementing new policies, standards, and processes.
- Coordinate and perform audits/reviews/surveys to prospectively test compliance with established laws, regulations, company policies and procedures, and managerial guidelines, and identify gaps and mitigation measures for identified risks.
- Leads and develops highly technical team, sometimes with multiple skill-sets and/or locations, supporting application system development, production support and testing.
- Evaluates potential business impacts from security breaches and resolves security incidents while providing guidance to business decision-makers. Maintains access to information security technologies.