Associate Vice President jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$80K - $140K •Well known College in NY • Mount Vernon, NY and 14 other locationsThe Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs oversees all academic affairs of the College and provides supervision and coordination of curriculum and student academic support programs and services.
- Source and execute substantial non-degree custom programs jointly with foreign and domestic universities leveraging Pace's unique location and program offerings.
- Deliver growth on the company's subscription numbers and business globally including our subscription product offerings, strategy, marketing and global partnerships; identify and manage a pipeline of prospective strategic partnerships that contributes to the company's overall revenue model.
- Analyzing fundamental datasets in the context of the broader macro picture to form a market and thematic view in addition to recommending investment ideas.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Jersey City, NJ and 2 other locationsManage globally distributed and large delivery teams across multiple programs/ projects covering various Client Geos/ LOBs Manage and sell large multi-million dollar programs successfully; focus on the client's business problems - the ability to understand the client's broader business context and problems.
- Design, develop and implement the event component of the PWM client engagement strategy, working, where appropriate, on a cross-divisional basis with other businesses, as well as firm wide event management resources,
- Quick Apply$337K - $371K •The Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- Quick ApplyCynergisTek Inc. • New York, NY and 8 other locationsAs the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, you are a proven performer who will be responsible for leading all sales and marketing for a diverse portfolio of offerings including Cybersecurity, Compliance and Privacy Advisory, Consulting services and Managed Print Services.
- Quick Apply$200K - $250K •NP Staffing Solution • New York, NYThe Senior Vice President of Sales & Operations is a senior leadership position that will build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships for the consultancy.
- $125K � $130K •• New York, NY and 15 other locationsThe Vice President of People and Culture develops, leads, and implements strategies that enable all employees to perform their best work so that company can build a more equitable education system for young children.
- Provide the strategic and tactical leadership and help to create vision for the Office of Global Inclusion, Diversity, and Strategic Innovation that fosters a more inclusive and welcoming environment for faculty, researchers, post-docs and other types of academics through effective and targeted professional development, programming, and engagement.
- The Vice President / Senior Vice President will advise on real estate equity and debt fund formation for domestic and international funds, joint ventures and transactions for various Blackstone real estate funds.
- · The candidate would work with both internal and external clients to educate them on structural and tactical changes in the index products and the associated implications for the relevant markets resulting from these changes.
- The group is a leading provider of indices across fixed income with a market leading presence in Emerging Market (EM) and Developed Market (DM) Indices, accounting for over 95% of the market with over $625 billion in assets tracking the various EM index products.
- Quick Apply$280K - $300K •Confidential Company • Newark, NJ and 3 other locationsSeeking a Vice President of Sales to lead a team of AEs selling to Strategic Financial Services accounts.
- The position represents an excellent opportunity for candidates to gain a comprehensive understanding of the TS business and the broader firmwide wholesale payments businesses, hone problem solving, communications and leadership skills, and advance to other roles in the TS or across the firm.
- The senior product manager is a critical member of the product management team. He/She will be responsible for development and management of the global custody product.
- Quick Apply$100K - $500K •CNI Consulting Inc. • New York, NY and 13 other locationsThe Vice President is responsible for selling the firm's investment services to high net worth individuals. Other individuals will then maintain the ongoing client relationship while working in conjunction with the portfolio management team.