This position is expected to maintain an active research program, to participate fully and with distinction in both undergraduate and graduate education, and to carry out their share of advising duties and committee assignments.
Associate Professor jobs in Mesa, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–13
- Provide effective leadership, mentorship, and oversight of the Division's training programs for medical students and establish a Urology residency.
- A strong commitment to diversity, and proven leadership in a bilingual/bicultural educational setting; proven ability to develop collaborative internal and external partnerships.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaborative research experience in team efforts in Drug Discovery and Development.
- Compile data and generate computerized statistical data for analytical purposes using software packages; make preliminary analyses and assist researchers in interpreting the data.
- State, regional, and national legislative and governmental interfaces to facility system development, integration, and collaboration. Function to enhance standardization and collaboration to encourage efficiencies and quality of care.
- Collaborates with senior leadership within, and external to, Department in order to drive, support and model high quality, and nationally/internationally recognized department research programs.
- The School Director must: be a proven entrepreneurial and innovative leader with demonstrated excellence and outstanding achievements in at least two of the three land-grant missions, warranting appointment as Full Professor.