The Associate Dean is responsible for overseeing student affairs and providing oversight in departments' hiring and evaluation of temporary faculty. The Associate Dean supports the Dean in maintaining smooth, efficient, and effective operations in the college and oversees program review and self-studies and acts as the hearing officer for grievances.
Associate Dean jobs in San Jose, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–13
- Provide overall strategic Human Resources leadership for the Stanford SOM and develop and implement a strategic plan for the HR function linked to the University HR plan which supports achieving SOM's goals, needs and key success factors.
- Develop relationships and collaborate with various campus departments and student groups to fully engage the university network of stakeholders and enhance student connections to employers and opportunities.
- Manage large and complex projects with high performance risk, driving project(s) to completion. May manage more than one large project simultaneously. Work is typically comprised of 80% time contribution towards project leadership and 20% as a technical contributor.
- Perform the full range of project management cycle: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing. Independently lead and direct projects requiring high levels of functional integration and involving multiple disciplines to be managed.
- Develop strategic plans for ICO. Identify and resolve strategic issues of substantial significance that affect the university's research relationships with companies, consult and advise senior University leadership. Advise senior management on programmatic and policy development.
- $125K - $140K •Has built, managed, secured and supported HPC clusters before and is comfortable with handling all aspects of that, from racking servers, to configuring networking, to installing software for end-users to providing one-on-one instruction and support.
- In this leadership role, you will impact positioning Stanford as an employer of choice. You will provide strategic oversight and expertise, lead the short- and long-term goals, strategic plans, policies and operating procedures in the areas of staff .