Associate Brand Manager jobs in San Diego, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • La Jolla, CABuild, lead and continuously develop a highly collaborative, strategically focused, portfolio management function at SBP that includes coordinating project and portfolio reviews, tracking progress though stage gates and funding decisionsBuild, lead and continuously develop a highly collaborative, strategically focused, portfolio management function at SBP that includes coordinating project and portfolio reviews, tracking progress though stage gates and funding decisions.
- Confidential Company • San Diego, CA and 1 other locationManaging teams in complex product development for products involving various software, hardware, and enterprise software projects.
- Manage a team of embedded software engineers supporting current and next generation Rapid Diagnostics instruments products.
- Manage goals, budgets and resources within defined target timeframes and make decisions regarding the goals and progress of project / functional teams.
- Manage the effort to generate deep market, competitive and customer insights to inform brand strategy and tactics.
- Lead meetings and presentations for senior client leadership. Manage multiple engagements and teams and assume ultimate responsibility for high-quality client deliverables.
- Be acquainted to legislations, regulations, guidelines, Covance Quality System, Sponsor requirements and inspection trends and signals and links with Regulatory Intelligence. Ensures the quality and integrity of the documentation of non-compliance by overseeing all non-compliance in CAPA Management system/process.
- The associate director of engineered products is responsible for executing complex onboarding projects in support of aerostructures cost reduction objectives
- Quick Apply$170K - $180K •Confidential Company • San Diego, CA and 15 other locationsThe Associate Director, Site Management Operations, Program Lead is responsible for leading internal and outsourced site management & monitoring personnel and activities in support of clinical research studies.
- Quick Apply
- Leads, evaluates, develops, manages, educates, reports and is responsible for all activities related to growth strategies associated with recruitment and contracting of practitioners in all specialties.
- • San Diego, CA and 1 other locationSales Pipeline Management - generating sales opportunities for Slalom, growing the Slalom brand and network, collaborating with one or more practice area leaders to create proposals, and responding to client RFP responses and service requests.
- Generation of the business case associated with any proposed software product Cradle to grave ownership of software products: Working with automotive chipset product management, business development.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the management of the SBA loan portfolio including government guaranteed and conventional loans. You will conduct in-depth analysis of risk associated with the financial condition of existing and prospective customers to recommend changes in the loan reporting of any given customer.
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business; assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls.
- Direct and manage a staff comprised of product formulator, marketing manager, product developers and others as team expands. Responsibilities include recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring/coaching, providing functional guidance, assignment delegation and follow-through, and, partnering with Human Resources, discipline up to and including termination.
- This role will supervise the assistant merchant managers and work very closely with the customer data scientist and manager business analytics; other management tasks include, but are not limited to, providing input and direction on such topics as key goals and objectives; strategic and tactical planning, implementation and execution; budgetary issues; capital expenditures and associate management, training and development.