Associate Analyst jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • Jersey City, NJ and 2 other locationsLead initiative by partnering with internal stakeholders in order to create standard response package used to satisfy assessment requests by clients of the Bank.
- Customer and Channel analytics is tasked with measuring and analyzing the current customer experience when using the bank's web and mobile products and to provide actionable recommendations to enhance the consumer experience in order to build long term, profitable customer relationships.
- Confidential Company • New York, NY and 1 other locationThis opportunity is a business side position within the Americas Risk Management Division, on a team that supports the various risk stripes and risk systems to promote best practices and provide stakeholders guidance through the project lifecycle.
- Facilitate global business development opportunities such as new markets, new product rollout, new deals, issue resolution, cross functional productivity.
- Liaise with the extended team around DQ Metrics across applications and Feed Certification results, to focus on applications with significant adoption gaps as a priority.
- Analyze existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features.
- Work to identify where automation can be applied to various aspects of the development process and projects. Interact with and influence key/internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with globally-located cross functional team in building enhancements that facilitate better customer experience and growth on website.
- Perform performance testing and analyze the different parameters of performance/bottlenecks and report to development team.
- This role provides broad exposure to individuals across products, market structures across the globe, various algorithmic trading strategies and technology systems.
- In this role, you will be part of an optimized and highly effective delivery team in the data collection and analysis service (dcas) department. Dcas provides data preparation and capture services, quality assurance services, financial analysis, client services, operational excellence, project and change management, and enhanced controls that mitigate risk for data collections for use primarily by the u.S. Treasury, the board of governors and the bank's research and market analysis, markets and bank supervision groups
- Analyzing US (and some global) TMT companies, establishing investment opportunities on their debt securities and derivatives.
- Support a project team from project inception through completion for coordinating various aspects of projects including planning and programming, project delivery ways and means, the procurement of professional services, review of contracts, schedules, specifications and estimating and tracking costs, and assessing team performance
- Confidential Company • New Hyde Park, NYReview documentation and user manuals to obtain functional and technical knowledge of assigned application technology.
- As an Associate in our Dispute Resolution practice, your primary activities will include daily management of Financial Analyst teams as well as constructing and reviewing valuation, lost profits/business damages.
- Collaborate with Clinical Research and Development Operations functions and cross-functional areas to create clinical trial process modeling focused on study planning and enrollment to drive optimal decision making and management of study risks.