Assistant Vice President jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- The SVP performs the role of Regional Manager by providing comprehensive leadership in translating our business vision, strategies and objectives.
- In this role, you will be directly responsible for the relationship with multiple significant accounts and include accountability for the programs' P&L. The successful candidate must have deep experience securing, launching, and leading inside sales accounts and maintaining strong relationships in the sector.
- We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about penetration testing to join our team. We are a highly focused team, delivering exceptional results utilizing cutting edge tools and techniques.
- Support the budget and forecast process for Bank-Wide technology projects, including associated analysis of financial results, developing financial summaries, and presentation to senior management. Provide written analysis and interpretation of results.
- Design, Implement and support customized code, interfaces, and reports for the implementation and ongoing development and operations of regulatory reporting platforms. Early identification of development issues and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities.
- • Phoenix, AZ and 8 other locationsUtilize CRM to develop and report on forecasts, manage and document the sales process and move business to close in an efficient and timely manner; coach your team to successfully manage time, territory, customers and opportunities.
- Responsible for working with the Information Security engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application for platform for assigned project.
- Responsible for working with the Information Security engineering team to plan, develop, and execute application onboarding for recertification platform for assigned project.
- Confidential Company • Phoenix, AZ and 5 other locationsParticipates in the creation and implementation of the Company's acquisition and disposition strategies. Actively participates in the negotiation and drafting of business terms and documents for acquisition and disposition transactions
- Work with hiring managers to develop search strategies, and overall staffing needs for the organization. Educate hiring managers on the recruitment process; timeline, roles and responsibilities, as well as, promoting candidate diversity.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the central planning function within ISA, preparation of complex analysis, executive presentations, and financial reports. Plan and analyze major spend components and identify notable trend lines.
- n this role, you will be responsible for the central planning function within ISA, preparation of complex analysis, executive presentations, and financial reports. Plan and analyze major spend components and identify notable trend lines.
- Providing intensive sanctions subject matter expertise for risk assessment reviews and drafting documents; includes annual risk assessment and ongoing reviews of Bank products, services and other activities;
- Responsible for installation and implementation of IBM or Operating System software, program products, and program products.
- Assist in the creation of architecture, implementation, integration, unit testing and support of Identity Access Management infrastructure