Area Business Manager jobs in Portland, Maine (ME)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Confidential Company • Falmouth, MEWorks independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.
- Prepares and presents complex and detailed pro forma financial analysis to support most capital investments (new stores, replacements, remodels, investment properties, network rationalization, non-storing, etc.).
- Monitor agency quality controls including but not limited to quarterly buy results vs. SQUAD, delivery against plan and audits as appropriate.
- Manage all phases of business advisory consulting projects for companies in a variety of industries;Participate in firm administration and management, including practice development and staff management. This role will touch every aspect of consulting and provide consistent face time with client executives.
- Preparation and delivery of financial budgets and outlooks forecasts for prescription count, sales, shrink, gross profit, etc.
- • Portland, ME and 6 other locationsDevelop strong working relationships with asthma experts and all additional Allergy/Immunology/Pulmonology specialists in assigned geography as well as biologic coordinators, office staff and other important health care personnel and key patient advocacy support groups as directed.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation and maintenance of IT application systems and/or infrastructure solutions in support of our current, and future business needs in the area of Workforce Management and Store Communications Solutions Development and Delivery.
- Driving a culture within your team that inspires recruiters to strive to become business partners who influence stakeholders and drive outcomes; coaching and developing your team through day-to-day needs as well as long-term developmental areas.
- The business & reporting analyst will provide business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics for the Consumer Deposit group.
- The position generally manages a varied team of IT professionals and bridges the business and technology gaps, leverages resources across functional or specialized technology areas to ensure end-to-end delivery of agreed upon solutions or services within planned forecasts and cost estimates.
- Responsible for team building, stakeholder management and for providing effective communications of project related status, risks and issues.
- Develop an overall project plan that defines how projects will be planned, monitored and controlled, within the WEX Project Management and SDLC methodologies.
- Quick Apply
- Drives the solution delivery teams to balance tradeoffs between speed to market, cost, risk and quality.
- Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
- � Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.