Advertising jobs in New York, New York (NY)
Showing jobs 1–25
- The ideal candidate has significant experience in analyzing claim substantiation issues, evaluating competitor claims, administering consumer surveys, providing strategic advice for advertising campaigns, and assisting with NAD and other advertising self-regulatory proceedings.
- You will spend time meeting with brands, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising and measurement within specific verticals.
- In this role, you will be responsible for envisioning the future of advertising on company by developing the product strategy and then working with engineers and designers to define, spec, and ship features for company's next generation advertising products and platform.
- Review and analyze marketing materials and provide advice and counsel to various business units across the company regarding marketing, advertising, and other consumer regulatory issues.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •SenText Solutions • New York, NY and 8 other locationsSearching for a B2B Account Executive - Advertising and Marketing Sales.
- Become well versed in the value that each Adobe Marketing Cloud product brings to the Advertising Cloud and the methods by which they can be used to effectively optimize online businesses with a specific focus on Analytics and Audience Manager
- Develop and deliver winning cross-platform programs and proposals that lead to lasting and commercially successful advertising partnerships with a focus on integrated selling; an emphasis on branded content creation and innovative high impact advertising.
- This position oversees the implementation of product strategies and tactics, integrating the needs of the business with those of the market in order to drive revenue growth for the Digital Advertising business across all devices/platforms, while working with key stakeholders- Product, Platform, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Legal teams.
- Quick Apply$40K - $90K •SenText Solutions • New York, NY and 8 other locationsThe ideal candidates will have outside sales experience, preferably B2B or marketing, advertising, SEO insurance or credit card processing.
- In Digital, we strive to transform customer experiences, simplify the ways we do business and tirelessly drive toward product excellence. Our team is at the heart of driving this transformation in the mobile space, focused on developing innovative banking offerings that put the customer at the center.
- Lead Brand B2C and B2B integrated marketing communications plan and tactics workplan, partnering with Senior Director, Enterprise Media Strategy/Planning/Buying, key marketing peers and agency partners, ensuring all elements of a project plan and overall campaign are executed on time and on budget.
- Analyze customer behavior and product subscription, as well as utilizing third party data and be responsible for creating campaign targets and assigning them with the most efficient AD channels.
- Working closely with the Director of Integration Strategy on all M&A related activities, including but not limited to financial analysis of potential targets, integration activities related to in-flight acquisitions and creating executive-level diligence analyses.
- Provides technical/functional expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing financial systems and may act as a liaison to IT for system programming and coding.
- Conducts end to end program management of one or more programs containing multiple large projects, or portfolio management of a large scope entire portfolio that are company-wide, cross functional and/or strategic in nature.
- Creating presentation materials for executive management reviews, including but not limited to Board of Director and Executive Committee presentations.
- • New York, NY and 2 other locationsPromote communication and collaboration during daily scrums and build consensus for achievement during a specified period of time. Remove impediments to a team's productivity by shielding them from outside influences and noise.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- Frequently interface with the search and retail teams across many categories, the traffic generation team, vendor management, advertising sales and platform technology.