Admissions Coordinator jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–11
- Provides leadership in development, implementation, and oversight of system-wide/regional standards, programs, and/or systems for the delivery of legal services in order to achieve desired and integrated strategic business initiatives, objectives, and outcomes in compliance with legal parameters.
- Provides leadership in development, implementation, and oversight of system-wide/regional standards, programs, and/or systems in order to achieve desired and integrated strategic business initiatives, objectives, and outcomes including, but not limited to, growth, accountability and patient care.
- This position has overall responsibility for providing leadership, direction, and administration of medical management, as well as the integration, coordination, and improvement of clinical care and patient safety for designated healthcare operations.
- This position is responsible for driving performance for all Ambulatory accounts receivable through the efficient management of claims submissions, billing, credit and collections, refund processing, and compliance functions for physician services to achieves designated reimbursement goals for the system.
- Builds and supports effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and organizations. Develops partnerships, coordinates activities, reviews work, exchanges information, and/or resolves problems related to Revenue Assurance.
- Communicates the department vision, translating it into actionable projects and activities. Maximizes management staffs contributions and assures timely decision-making reflecting the mission, vision, and values of the system.