Admissions Coordinator jobs in Glendale, Arizona (AZ)
Showing jobs 1–12
- Evaluates and provides recommendations on d ivisional capital acquisition proposals to ensure the proper deployment and utilization of Banner assets within the delivery system; maximizes return on capital investments, facilitates sound capital acquisition and replacement strategies, and coordinates effective and efficient asset evaluation processes.
- Promotes concepts and practice of quality improvement. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with physician and provider stakeholders. Participates in review of qualifications, credentials, performance, and professional competence and character of physician and provider stakeholders. May participate in medical staff professional review process and physician recruitment.
- Maintains relationships with various regulatory bodies, industry leaders, and others as appropriate to ensure proper compliance with existing laws and regulations and to help maintain viable operations and ensure proper representation of company interests and safeguarding of assets.
- Performs direct legal services in areas of assigned responsibility, including representation of Banner in negotiations, works with senior management to determine organizational positions, participates document preparation and review, coordination with outside counsel and internal parties, and completion of transactions and other matters.May serve as a staff resource to the organizations Board of Directors and/or applicable committees.
- Develops and oversees the department budget to meet corporate goals and objectives. Meets annual budgetary goals. Translates organizational plans, goals, and initiatives into assumptions for annual operating and/or capital budgets. Negotiates contracts with external vendors for products and/or services and monitors/evaluates quality and/or performance. Manages and reports expenditures and accounts payable transactions.
- Directs and oversees the development and implementation of company-wide care coordination, utilization management, and social work services policies, procedures and programs in conjunction with related goals and objectives.
- Directs the development and integration of new and innovative operations and/or services by providing leadership that maximizes management staffs contributions and assures timely decision-making reflective of the mission, vision, and values of the system.
- Primary Accountability for secure web and mobile patient portals, providing governance, guidelines, standards and quantitative metrics measuring the value of those assets. Works to promote the adoption of MyBanner and assure its value to patients in enhancing the patient/provider relationship and driving personal health engagement.