Account Director jobs in Bakersfield, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–8
- Develops, analyzes, and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Carry out functions of leadership in alignment with expectations of similar positions within host hospital. Includes but is not limited to participation in leadership training, fostering organizational culture and mission and meeting service/productivity standards.
- Quick Apply$100K - $130K •Panama-Buena Vista Union School District • Bakersfield, CAPlans, organizes, directs, and coordinates financial operations and reporting, including performance reporting, financial database management, accounting controls, and audit support; directs accounting operations that include income and expense transactions and communications and conveyances between the District and other agencies.
- As a senior "seller/doer," contribute to business development of new consulting services. Identify and develop new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals, and take active leadership role in developing new business with new and existing clients.
- Capitalize on existing client relationships to expand ERM's profile and market share in the regional CSM market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development).