The Business Operations Manager is responsible for supporting business strategy by analyzing and applying data and analytics to best support customer and people and financial goals and initiatives in the specified geographic area.
The Business Operations Manager reports to the Zone Vice President of Siemens Healthineers.
- Support the ZVP in leading, developing and monitoring the implementation of strategic and tactical plans to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Balance required elements to achieve optimal levels of revenue growth, productivity, predict knowledge, customer satisfaction, service delivery and expense control.
- Assist the RSM in supporting the Customer Service Engineers to achieve the highest possible levels of productivity and performance.
- Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and effective cost containment.
- Communicate and build relationships with internal and external contacts to collaborate on best practices and best support organizational goals.
- Partner with RSM to ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction and support to RSM’s.
- Assist RSM by ensuring customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial profit and loss statements.
- Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financialreports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Past experience in managing large remote employee based territory
- Knowledge of the Diagnostics Imaging Instruments or equivalent diagnostic imaging industry experience
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise service software solution
Requisition Number: 221375