$80K — $100K *
1. Lead overseas market insights research, cooperate with strategy team to conduct customer persona research and analyze consumer insights by all methods, support on defining strategic direction and key business iteration.
2. Analyze the education industry and products deeply, follow the industry trends, educational innovation concepts and practices, to improve the team's understanding about the essence of education, to search and define breakthrough opportunities for education business.
3. Have an in-depth understanding of our existing business, work together with functions like product, teaching, research and operations teams to ensure the implementation of key projects.
1. 5+ years of experience in user research, with background in psychology, sociology and education, proficiency in common research methods (qualitative + quantitative), possess the ability to conduct user research cross-culture as well as cross-region; with team work experience in overseas environment is a plus.
2. Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills, innovative mindset and structured thinking capability, be good at summarizing the pattern from complex phenomena, express opinions fully and output conclusions, and be able to define, break down and solve complex problems.
3. Build insights into industry development trends, focus on the business model, trend, cutting-edge innovation and other information of the industry/market, and be good at discovering user needs and business opportunities.
4. Good communication skills, strong self-motivated, willingness to continuously improve and keep learning, be sensitive to new things, passionate for participating in business and rapid growth, and be able to adapt to high-intensity work.
Valid through: 9/21/2021
$100K — $150K *
20 days ago