- Oversee execution of XTO's Permian field workforce development plan.
- Establish and coordinate an onboarding program and continuous training for field workforce.
- Coordinate training activities and deliverables, including: task analysis, operating procedures development for Competency Assessments, curriculum development for craft training, and craft test development.
- Leverage craft mentors for input into task analysis, procedures, craft aptitude tests, and roadmap development.
- Coordinate the delivery and stewardship of training plans for every field position.
- Ensure all training activities are recorded, tracked, and maintained.
- Develop and steward workforce development budget.
- Frequent travel to Permian development areas in Texas and New Mexico, typically, with 1-2 overnite days per week.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
Technical Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years in field production operations of oil and gas facilities and wells, including knowledge of equipment, processes and job duties of operations, maintenance and support personnel.
- Field oil and gas management supervision.
- Experience in design, implementation and management of competency-based training and development programs including road maps / task analysis / operations procedures development.
- Broad experience in training grassroots teams made up of a large multi-cultural workforce.
- Experience in project design input, construction, and startup.
Additional Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong planning, communication, and activity management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Strong team player; must manage multiple interfaces.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Typical Work Schedule
Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
XTO Energy/ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
EEO is the Law Poster
Policies against discrimination and harassment
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision