$80K - $100K*
• Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
• Engage your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
• Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
• Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
• Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for Xtime products within their organization.
• Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
• Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
• Facilitate sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on specific products.
• Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
• Develop strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
Valid through: 2020-4-8
Cox is a dedicated group of people all focused on a single goal: building a better future for the next generation. How do we do that? By disrupting industries. By treating our employees as our most important resource. By improving the quality of life in our communities and by protecting our planet.
As a privately-held, family-owned organization, we’re also building a better future for our employees. We do this through career growth, exceptional benefits and the chance to work alongside the best people you may ever know.
Cox Enterprises includes Cox Communications, Cox Automotive and Cox Media Group.
Come build a better future with us.