Xamarin Senior Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding requirements and functional specifications
- Designing, developing, maintaining and optimizing secure and scalable code
- Testing the mobile application and identifying any technical problems, performance issues and hitches
- Deploying mobile application to mobile app stores.
- Strong Programming Skills in C#
- MVVM framework
- Should have sound knowledge of or experience with design patterns
- Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android
- Visual Studio 2015 or more
- REST Services
- Handling dynamic data (JSON, XML)
VDart, Inc. is an emerging global leader in IT staffing solutions headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. Since its inception in 2008, the organization has rapidly gained recognition as one of the fastest growing IT staffing firms in the nation. VDart delivers value-driven IT staffing resources that organizations require for enhancing business solutions and improving project outcomes. We provide cutting-edge IT staffing expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle and SAP) and Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Content & Identity Management, Infrastructure and more.
We work with world-leading system integrators, Fortune 500 clients and public-sector organizations with deep industry focus. Our comprehensive knowledge, industry expertise, global footprint and unique service capabilities have enabled us to provide the best in industry staffing solutions throughout the U.S.A, Mexico, Brazil, Australia and the United Kingdom. Our reputation is solid for hitting the bull’s eye with every resource deployment.
Our core values and philosophy voice our commitment in building successful relationships with clients, employees and the small business community. We are an award-winning organization, touted as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work’, a Top 50 Recruiting Firm,and a Inc. Build 100 honoree - positioned in the leaders’ quadrant as one of America’s most advanced sustained-growth firms.