Role: Xamarin Mobile Developer / Technical Lead
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Position Type : Full Time
• 7+ years of experience in using Xamarin.iOS, .Net and Xamarin.Android for creating native user interface.
• Developed IOS Application using C#, with Xamarin.
• Working on development of applications for Android, with Xamarin.
• Developed location Services using Xamarin.
• Used localization techniques in Xamarin for data translation.
• Must have worked on end-to-end from requirements till implementaion in large engagements.
• Must have experience in Support & Maintenance Projects.
• Candidate must have very rich .Net background and have the capabilities to design and detailed knowledge of MVC.Net, C#, ASP.Net,etc.,
• Must have experience in Webservices using WCF/SOAP & REST and Messaging solution implementation using AMQ
• Must have strong communication skills and should have worked with multiple Technical experts from the industry.
• Must have experience in modeling using one of the available tools
Role & Responsibilities:
• Analysis of functional / technical requirements
• Identify key areas and perform Proof Of Concept(s)
• Define technical architecture and create detailed technical design specifications including Service specifications, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, Data Models
• Define implementation / deployment model
• Define project specific design pattern, guidelines and checklist.
• Knowledge of MQTT messaging
• Integrated Native iOS Objective-C based APIs and frameworks with Xamarin automatic binding generator.
• email(Send & Receive) using SMTP servers
Total experience in required skill (years) : 7+ Years