This is a hands-on software development role that focuses on Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms mobile development of all custom-developed fin-tech solutions, with an opportunity to work on Angular web apps or emerging voice apps (i.e. Alexa)
- Ensure sufficient separation of concerns between multiple partner integration business models
- Develop highly maintainable and scalable software components that can support rapid changes in a high-quality fashion.
- Follow software architecture standards to build a highly maintainable app where new business functionality can be the focus for most new features
- Ensure code quality and inline metrics instrumentation for differentiating capabilities such that early and critical business hypothesizes can be tested, measured, and proven as successful or not
- Help define and drive consensus on technical decisions and deliver high-quality results
- Mobile app rating of 4 stars or above with no major technical quality issues.
- The Mobile app is re-usable across multiple partner integrations and scalable to MM’s of customers and B’s of transactions.
- During enhancement cycles, working software is quickly deployed in an iterative and customer-oriented fashion, with strong attention to UX
- High-quality software architecture and code developed that follows BankMobile’s development methodology and software architecture standards.
- Must have experience with all major software architecture patterns, especially MVC, mobile technology patterns, and general UX design patterns.
- Experience creating Xamarin Bindings, preferrable
- Most of the following enterprise technologies (or like representations): .Net, C#, Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, MvvmCross, Azure, MS SQL Server, Windows OS, web apps, and security technologies such as SSL/TLS
- Comfortability in both front-end mobile, web, and general UI technology focus, and have a keen understanding of the commonalities and differences between web and mobile products, with the desire to work on the .Net back-end when applicable.
- Fin-tech experience, preferably. Exposure to the following are nice to have: core banking, PFM, card management, payments, digital wallets, RDC, HCE, and crypto-currencies
- Familiar with emerging DevOps methods and tools, such as agile/scrum, continuous integration, automated configuration management, test driven development, data center and cloud automation, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.