- Develops and executes system security and cybersecurityaudit plans iaw NISPOM and applicable system and cybersecurity guidance, requirements, and policy
- Assesses New Entrant compliance with system security and cybersecurity, identifies risks and risk mitigation plans, reports on schedule status.
- Coordinates the activities of the launch site system and information assurance (cybersecurity) personnel
- Interfaces with on-site certification representatives to include USAF, Government, New Entrant, FFRDC, and other Government agencies
- Applies company quality assurance requirements to all certification products, reports, and reviews.
- Reports status of system and cybersecurity activities and products.
- Other Duties as Assigned
- 10 years of experienceapplying DoD system security and cybersecurity requirements to DoD systems and/or equipment
- BA/BS degree; will consider less experience in lieu of advanced degrees and more experience in lieu of degree
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Experience interfacing with computer-based database and schedule tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% time
- Experience with launch systems
- Active Top Secret, SCI (TS/SCI) eligible clearance (Candidates without an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility will not be considered -please include status of your clearance on your resume)