- Understand requirements for assigned product lines and/or markets, identify opportunities, and translate opportunities into product requirements.
- Create go-to-market strategies and carry out product launches. This includes pricing, positioning, forecasting, competitive market research/analysis, and development of sales collateral and promotional content.
- Generate and deliver outbound marketing collateral including product flyers, press releases, presentations, application notes, web content, and sales kits.
- Participate in the development of conference and trade show strategies; develop product demonstrations; travel and attend events to promote SEL solutions.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service to support and drive sales objectives.
- Participate in industry technical meetings, standards committees and conferences to represent SEL interests and identify key technical requirements for product planning.
- Propose and create technical papers and presentations to promote SEL technologies.
- Train the sales force on the benefits of SEL solutions and visit customers with them.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of electric power systems practices and philosophies
- Technical marketing experience
- Excellent technical and marketing presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of product life cycle planning and market positioning
- Willing to travel 25%
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)