Supports current contracts as well as assisting in acquisition strategy development and implementation for follow-on contracts. Position will reside in OSL spaces in Los Angeles.
Minimum requirements (in priority order):
- 2 yrs space launch experience
- 5 yrs gov't acquisition experience
- General knowledge of NRO/OSL launch policy and procedures
- General understanding of NRO Satellite Vehicle launch interface requirements, launch transportation and processing requirements
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships
- Substantive experience providing risk assessments and recommendations to COTRs and mission managers in support of successful mission accomplishment
- Effective communicator...develops/delivers solid briefings, presentations or papers on complex launch acquisition topics for audiences that may be senior and/or hostile
- 5 years experience w/ NRO
- General understanding of launch vehicle processes and practices, launch site preparations flow and day of launch procedures.