Manager, External Communications Job Purpose & Responsibilities Job Purpose:
This role leads External Relations and Communications for the Americas Region, focused on public relations, campaigns, stakeholder and media relationships, content and messaging development.
- Drive the strategy and execution of an integrated Regional External Relations and Communications plan supporting license to operate and business growth
- Develop Media relations, PR program and Campaign strategy for the region, including corporate social responsibility ensuring alignment with regional and global business and growth activities
- Responsible for content and message development and channel management.
- Manage projects to leverage SABIC’s brand and reputation in the region
- Execute SABIC brand positioning, embed brand elements and activate and leverage brand strategy campaign in region.
- Lead PR/external communications for major external business and brand-building events,
- Proactively develop and cultivate stakeholder relations including media relationships with significant business and trade publications
- Support crisis and issues communications in the Region
- Understand external opportunities, trends, issues and effectiveness of communications channels through sensing, tracking and metrics methods.
- Present the regional perspective in support of the development of annual plans (Objectives, KPIs, budgets).