Fortinet is currently looking for Customer Service Representative L1 to join our Sunnyvale Office to provide exceptional customer service for our loyal customers. The ideal candidate is energetic and passionate about working for Fortinet and supporting our Customers, while developing good and respected relationships with both internal and external customers. This is a great opportunity to excel in an innovative, fast-paced environment while expanding your knowledge and developing your skills in network security.
• Troubleshoot and resolve Customer Service related queries through phone, chat and web tickets in accordance with Fortinet policies and procedures.
• Professionally screen incoming customer calls, assist with ticket creation, verify entitlement and route customers to the appropriate team within the Customer Service & Support organization.
• Develop a good understanding of all Fortinet products, contracts and licensing
• Participate in the creation and improvement of Fortinet Customer policies, procedures and guidelines relating to Customer Service.
• Deliver the best quality in order to achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction.
• Take part in UAT testing.
• Develop good and respected relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate, courteous and efficient service & support.
• Work with other staff in the department to meet the performance targets for efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity and quality that are above the average in the industry
• Be part of the on-call rotation of the team.
• Be flexible to work with the CS Managers on higher priority task and escalations
Job Skill Required:
• 4 years of customer service, support experience in an IT or Network Security Environment
• Fast-learner, flexible, and able to prioritize
• People-oriented with the ability to interact effectively with customers
• Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
• Multi-task oriented
• Fast typist
• Remains calm and professional under pressure or stress.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Attention to detail and strong documentation skill
• Computer and network security experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
Relevant degree/diploma/certification and / or an equivalent combination of relevant training and experience is desirable.