Principal Consultant / Advanced Architecture DBA
This role provides an opportunity to architect, implement/upgrade Oracle E-Business Suite, Databases and Fusion Middleware solutions for our clients. It provides an opportunity to lead DBA projects, manage support engagements, and architect solutions.
- Install, Configure, Implement and manage Oracle E-Business Suite environments ranging from R12.1.x to R11i.
- Install, configure, implement and support Oracle database environments with RAC and non-RAC configurations.
- Help to architect, build and support highly-available Oracle EBS, Database and Fusion Middleware environments including appropriate reporting, backup-recovery and monitoring systems.
- Performance tuning, cloning, patching and upgrade of Oracle EBS and databases.
- Perform daily administration support for database backups, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Participate in identifying and analyzing system requirements for building new applications.
- Participate in capacity management of existing database environments.
- Participate in design and development phase of Oracle EBS and Fusion Middleware implementation projects.
- Establish and Maintain security of database environments. Support and comply with associated SOX standards and procedures.
- Work with onshore/offshore DBA teams for DBA support for 24/7 system availability.
- Lead and participate in projects with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, Business or related field.
- 5 years of related experience including 2 years of implementation experience of Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite.
- Experience with Oracle EBS, Database and Fusion Middleware environments.
- Oracle EBS and Database administration experience on a UNIX platform.
- 30-40% travelrequired to clients’ sites depending on the project.
- Will work at unanticipated worksites throughout the US.
Job # 2643280