AWS is seeking a strong program manager who is passionate about growing a fast-paced international business, a self-starter who enjoys shaping their own role and team. The ideal candidate is experienced in driving broad scale, programmatic efforts that impact global results. S/he will have demonstrated strong project, product and program management and marketing experience and the proven ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Core Roles & Responsibilities
· Define, build, and manage new Public Sector Partner Programs
· Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, AWS sales and partner teams, and AWS HQ teams around the world using a variety of mediums
· Work with existing US and INTL partner field organizations to define and execute joint sales and channel go to market strategies
· Drive program implementation with partner managers (internal) and partners (external); proactively communicate with senior and executive level stakeholders
· Engage the partner field sales organization and partner channels to represent WWPS business perspectives
· Develop and track key performance metrics utilizing Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, and other internal Amazon systems
· Identify opportunities to improve our internal tools and processes, including driving automation of repeatable work, and increasing overall team efficiency
· Ability to travel as necessary to implement new programs
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5-10 years’ experience as a program manager
· 5-10 years’ experience working in public sector or supporting public sector customers (e.g., government, education, and nonprofit)
· 5-10 years of enterprise technology experience in, partner program development, consulting, or vendor management designing and implementing high value, complex, customer-facing programs
· 3+ experience of hands on working with enterprise software applications such as SalesForce.com, SharePoint 2016, or Microsoft Dynamics
· 3+ years planning and coordinating localization efforts that include new partner and or product training
· 3+ years collecting region specific requirements and managing discrepancies
· Strong writing and presentation skills, and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and develop strong written material for communication to external stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
· Solid understanding of Cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model
Entrepreneurial, self-starter that works independently and in teams.
Job ID: 616957