As an Inside Partner Sales Representative, you will create the first impression for our prospective partners through business development activities, and through follow-up on their inquiries and from our marketing programs. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to successfully manage a high volume of activity to achieve activity-based metrics, as well as experience establishing credibility with decision makers. A successful candidate will maintain active engagement with their leads and consistently deliver pipeline and closed business to the sales organization.
This position will require the candidate to:
· Working with Partner Development Managers, build C-level relationships with our partners and generate interest in new AWS programs.
· Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience.
· Track and assist partner’s compliance to the APN Program.
· Demonstrate excellent customer service skills through all levels of communication.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
· Contribute to the knowledge base, Wiki and other AWS resources to help build the best customer experience.
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts to meet or exceed revenue targets.
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS products and services.
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement.
· Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Amazon Web Services as well as best practices implementations.
· Assist in developing long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
· Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing team.
· Minimum of 4 to 6 years of technology related sales or business development experience.
· Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology deals.
· Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
· Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
· Ability to translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
· Successful track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment
· BA/BS degree
· Public Sector knowledge and experience.
· Salesforce experience (Reports and CRM).
· Strong writing skills with the ability to draft client ready documents, email and internal reports.
· Technical experience and a solid understanding of cloud computing.
· AWS Technical Certifications.
· 3+ years of Inside Sales experience
· Self-starter with the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
Job ID: 616860