The Global HP.com team is looking for a WW Web Engagement lead for Commercial Print with in-depth experience in digital marketing and customer behavior at the global level to support HP’s Commercial Print business.
This position will serve as the Commercial Print engagement lead for online WW and regional marketing site development projects to deliver user friendly, innovative, on-brand digital experiences that meet UX/digital strategic goals, business objectives, timeline and budgets by working with business stakeholders, designers/digital agencies & technology delivery partners.
A strong candidate will be incredibly passionate about the digital space, innovative and highly-collaborative, demonstrating excellent judgment and business savvy. In this extremely fast moving environment, it’s critical that this leader have a high degree of energy, flexibility and positivity.
- Define HP’s worldwide digital marketing strategy for Commercial Print, in partnership with WW marketing teams
- Support the development of innovative and effective online campaigns for Commercial Print and define requirements/best practices in budgeting, briefing, concepting, production and post-launch reporting
- Enable the successful deployment of web campaigns across all regions
- Manage digital agency relationships, constantly motivating partners to deliver top notch ideas that scale
- Partner cross-organizationally to define and execute online plans for the Commercial Print business
- Analyze and communicate Commercial Print web performance
- Act as a strategic resource, providing digital marketing consultancy and recommendations to the extended Marketing and Digital communities based upon strong web/UX insights & best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues in HP’s Digital Marketing team as well members of WW Marketing, Region Marketing, Media Planning and Communications to drive effective integrated marketing activities
- 8-10 years of work experience with 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns – ideally digital – that target Commercial audiences
- Possess a deep understanding and passion for online marketing strategy & user experience design
- Demonstrated success in program managing cross-organizational and cross-agency teams
- Highly-motivated individual, known for strategic, innovative thinking
- Ability to analyze performance and identify strong insights and recommendations
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across disciplines and sectors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to structure, manage and coordinate against multiple work streams
- Global experience and perspective preferred
Job ID 3026807