Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is looking for a Marketing Manager responsible for Artificial Intelligence (AI) portfolio within the Data Center Group.
As the Worldwide Marketing Manager of Lenovo AI portfolio, you are responsible for both product and out-bound marketing. This will include being a subject matter expert (SME) on your offerings, define the value proposition, create consistent and simple messaging, create marketing deliverables and evangelize your offerings to a wide population of sellers, partners and customers.
An important part of the responsibilities will be to create new assets such as sales and customer presentations, analyst presentations, FAQs, battle-cards, use cases, and competitive presentations. In addition, you will work with the broader marketing team to drive production of videos, virtual tours, white papers, data sheets, product pages, and blogs. You will work cross- functionally with Worldwide Brand Marketing, WW Product Management, Solutions, Training, the Geos, and other Lenovo WW Business Units to deliver a profitable portfolio that is compelling to sellers, customers, partners, and analysts. You will collaborate with the training teams to deliver clear, accurate, simple-to-follow seller courses. You will regularly present the Solutions portfolio to a wide array of audiences.
We will look for the following in successful candidates:
• Understand AI market dynamics & customer deployment scenarios
• Understand technology (Big Data, GPU, Accelerators) behind AI solutions
• Understand basic function of key AI stack components such as frameworks and AI applications
• Be comfortable with defining popular AI libraries; TensorFlow, Cuda, others
• Be comfortable with popular AI methodologies; image recognition, speech recognition others
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree, MBA preferred
• 7+ years of product marketing or product management experience, preferable part of that in AI
• Knowledge of Enterprise/data center space, AI
• Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically to get things done quickly
• Strong financial acumen
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to quickly grasp difficult technical concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners