Not Specified years
Posted 273 days ago
Budget Planning & Administration:
• Help plan and execute departmental budget.
• Assist in development of Capitol budget.
• Oversees all technology in WSAW-TV
• Performing all routine maintenance procedures as outlined by the vendors Gray TV works with
• Strong management skills:
• Good communication skills
• College Degree or equivalent job experience
• Significant experience in a broadcast engineering and broadcast IT environment a plus.
• Ability to perform tasks associated with office duties.
• Valid Driver’s license, and good driving record (will be reviewed)
• Pre-employment drug screening, and random drug testing.
• Able to transport oneself to meetings, and on-location shoots
• Sitting or standing for long periods of time
• Able to carry moderately heavy equipment, cameras, tripods, monitors
• May be working in extreme weather conditions, heat or cold
• Light mechanical skills
• Potential exposure to high noise or unusual light levels
• Ability to work on a ladder
• Work schedule will vary due to production demands, or possible permanent schedule changes.
• Work assignments will at times include evening, weekends, holidays, and out-of-town assignments.
• Regular and reasonable work attendance required. Consistent tardiness will not be tolerated.
• Other duties as assigned.