WPS Market Director
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Manage team of Wealth Strategists and serve as the senior advisory resource on planning issues in relevant markets. Partner with Trust, Investment and Market Execs to acquire, expand and retain UHNW client relationships. Develop customized, objective solutions in the areas of tax, estate and financial planning to meet individual client needs and circumstances. Participates in market leadership meetings and decisions on strategic issues related to driving revenue and retaining clients.
•Oversees the planning engagement from start to finish
•Develops holistic, integrated planning strategies, with a focus on how GWIM can implement those strategies for our clients
•Delegates effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts
•Gathers data, runs analyses and develops solutions based on analyses
•Creates final version of client letter
•Assists in developing and executing marketing and sales efforts, including speaking at seminars and writing articles for publication
•Proactively helps the Regional Presidents and Market Executives meet their goals
•Participates actively in developing new capabilities, such as white papers and software tools
•Keeps current with major developments in estate and financial planning
•Mentors Associate Strategists and Analysts
• Gain client's respect and trust by listening to the client's goals and then building an effective and creative strategy for achieving those goals. Advanced understanding of a wide range of subject matters including income taxation, stock options, insurance, investments and cash flow modeling.
• Advanced understanding of the transfer tax system and core tax savings strategies such as annual gifts and GST trusts. Advanced understanding of charitable and non-charitable split interest trusts (CRTs, CLTS, GRATs, QPRTs).
• Expand existing client relationships, assist advisors in new sales, and represent the firm in the marketplace.
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Various stochastic models. WealthMaster.
• Delegate effectively to Associate Strategists and Analysts.
• Minimum eight years of planning-related work experiencerequired
• JD or CPArequired
• CFP® Required or preferred
• MST, MBA (or progress thereto) a plus.
Job number: 18040971