WPL Team Lead DS
The Georgetown Complex has an opening for a WPL Team Lead and is pursuing qualified candidates for immediate placement.
Hours of Work: The hours and days of work are established as needed by operations and at the discretion of management. Normally Monday through Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, and/or Holidays if needed by operations and approved by management.
The position responsibilities are: Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of production associates to achieve required production and quality standards in a safe, efficient, and effective manner, and for promoting and maintaining positive working relationships within the production group.
1. Trains, directs, and develops subordinates to meet operating, safety, and quality requirements within the department and/or area.
2. Supervises production staff to ensure product quality and integrity, and ensures all finished product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
3. Creates and maintains an environment that is conducive to retaining associates. Consistently administers company policies and procedures.
4. Supports and promotes the Company's annual People, Products, and Profitability goals through effective and efficient planning, communication, and coaching, training and overall direction of theworkforce.
5. Creates and implements, with management approval, new ideas and methods to improve production efficiencies, CSI, QI, Safety Scoreboard.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. Reading, math, writing, and analytical skills preferred to be considered for this position. Computer literate with skill in Microsoft Office.The minimum number of Years and/or Months of prior related experience preferred to be considered for this position is 5 years.
To be eligible, associates must have six months of service in their present job, have two or less unexcused absences and zero active disciplinary warnings.