Wound Care Program Director (RN)
RestorixHealth - Fort Worth, TX
About RestorixHealth (RXH) : RestorixHealth develops and manages hospital-based wound care centers that provide exceptional wound care and Hyperbaric (“HBO”) treatments for those who require this type of care.
RestorixHealth’s delivery of the best-in-class comprehensive wound care management leads the industry with clinical excellence, superior patient outcomes, and value-based partnerships
What you should know about the position : The Program Operations Director is responsible for the overall leadership, performance and day-to-day activities within his or her Wound Care and/or Hyperbaric treatment center and is responsible for ensuring the delivery of consistent, high-quality patient care and service through blended hands-on and leadership by example approach. He or she is responsible for staff management, team-building, budgeting, revenue cycle management, clinical operations, hospital partner interaction and retention, physician management, and professional education/community referral development.
Responsibilities of the Program Operations Director include but are not limited to:
- Staff Management and Team Building Duties
- Clinical Operations
- Administration and Performance Management
- Partner Relationship Management (partner hospital, participating physicians, referral sources
- Robust benefits package including: all insurances, PTO, 401k
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing education opportunities
- Minimum 5years total experience in an ambulatory setting or equivalent.Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills, be technologically advanced
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
Job Type: Full-time
- ambulatory medicine: 1year
- wound care: 1year
- emergency room: 1year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)