Person will be responsible for driving the WW Social Strategy for Graphics Solutions Business. And across the Customer Journey from Thought Leadership to Lead generation. Help develop the organic GSB channels with the right content and strategies and a thought-through content calendar. Also help the Regions with lead gen programs, social around events and influencer activities across a variety of audiences. Bring in innovation and sharing of best practices. Be responsible for defining measurement matrices and have these aggregated with the regions. Coordinate efforts with the corporate team and the Print Marketing Team. Make social a part of the DNA of GSB Marketing at WW and Regions so almost a COE or an evangelist
Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter knowledge including technologies, theories and techniques. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful. Provides highly innovative solutions. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization?s long-term goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Provides mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Develops strategy and sets functional policy and direction. Acts as a functional manager within area of expertise but does not manage other employees as a primary job function. (TCP review board required in TCP families)
- Set and lead the adoption of key web or interactive marketing strategies, policies, processes and standards to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Develop, drive and evaluate the online customer experience strategy and roadmap spanning multiple business groups or customer sets (i.e., consumer, SMB, enterprise).
- Develop and drive editorial strategies, content and direction for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Deliver web experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in understanding, conversion and revenue.
- Be recognized as an authority and thought leader in the interactive marketing space and contribute to the development and adoption of innovative principles and practices across HP.
- Select, manage and develop agencies or contractors.
- Manage functional or department budgets.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 10+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior writing and editing for the web - recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing skill and often asked to edit the work of others.
- Well-developed web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Superior organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Superior knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Superior knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Superior knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain HP marketing management systems as needed.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward common goal.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
Candidate for this role will need a proven track-record and b2b social and digital marketing. And has demonstrated innovation in their category. can work in a matrixed world and be a self-starter
Job ID 3027080