Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Worldwide Sales Head to join our growing team based in Andover, MA, USA. The Worldwide Sales Head will be empowered with expanding Casa's sales growth and preserving Casa's position in wireline and wireless telecommunications technologies in the area of IP and Mobile Core and RAN solutions throughout the worldwide.This is an opportunity for you to utilize your leadership, sales, and relationship building experience to impact our growing business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build the team and participate in all aspects of recruiting, mentoring and training.
- Direct, inspire and develop a team of motivated, experienced and highly skilled sales and business development personnel.
- Manage contributing sales directors and Vice Presidents who serve as direct supervisors of the sales staff.
- Manage the annual bottom-up budget for the sales department including headcount, consulting spend, equipment cost, travel and entertainment, and professional development.
- Develop and implement sales compensation strategies/plans to drive quota attainment.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
- Reviews achievements and required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and market conditions.
- Develops and fosters senior level relationships with our customers by meeting regularly with clients and assisting the account manager when needed with program negotiations.
- Build out customer-centric focused teams.
- Review periodic sales reports showing existing sales volume, potential sales volumes, and areas of proposed client base expansion and presents pertinent information to the Executive Team.
- Represents the company at trade association meetings as required.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to meet budgetary requirements
Business Development: Responsible for building Casa System’s wireline and wireless business worldwide.
- Advocate company wireline and wireless telecommunications technologies vision and strategy.
- Develop business opportunities with strategic accounts to meet assigned business objectives. Lead and influence customers in network decisions.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to existing/potential customers to generate interest in new products.
- Work with internal management to identify, qualify, and develop mobile opportunities; deliver value proposition, sales presentations, competitive positioning.
- Develop technology partnerships with customer ecosystem partners.
Sales Management: Responsible for devising and executing sales strategy to achieve assigned sales targets by managing and coordinating the wireline and wireless sales activities.
- As a member of the executive team will work in an interdisciplinary manner with peers throughout the organization as well as with the CEO and SVP to develop company sales and product strategy.
- Develop sales strategy and provide oversight for RFX responses.
- Attainment of sales targets for mobility products and solution sets.
- Drive sales by developing opportunities and driving to close with understanding of value proposition relative to the market.
- Prepare successful offer (pricing proposal, PS, CS, marketing).
- Develop cross-functional/organizational relationships.
- Provide forecast and pipeline reporting.
- Manage revenue goals for the given account(s) and provide regular updates and reports to senior sales/operations staff concerning account issues, forecasting, etc.
- Provide direction to company-wide resources in support of account strategies and proposals, and prioritize customer requirements with internal solutions development/cross functional team.
- Provides accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Provide detailed weekly reports on activities, progress and concerns. Participate on multiple weekly calls requiring management updates.
- History of over-achieving revenue targets.
- Undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering preferred.
- Strong product/industry knowledge and aptitude.
- Must have detailed knowledge of multiple service network architecture, Video, Carrier WiFi Security Gateways and licensed femto solutions, HFC/xPON, CMTS/CCAP, IP networking and optical transmission.
- 10+ years of related experience leading large worldwide sales team responsible for the sale of telecommunications technologies in the area of IP and Mobile Core and RAN solution.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to speak English.
- Ability to work and lead in a highly matrix organization, collaborative environment breaking down barriers between cross-functional organizations.
- Exceptional customer facing skills, in partnership with sales leads and subordinates.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and capable of operating effectively from remote locations.
- Able and willing to travel extensively to visit with prospective/current clients at their workplaces.
- Must be comfortable presenting technical material and engineering network solutions.
- Must be able to work with product and business management teams effectively to promote development and business models, which specifically benefit large customers.
- Must possess knowledge of the wireless industry and its ecosystem. Experience and knowledge with the mobile ecosystem for Lawful Intercept, Subscriber Management, Provisioning, and Value Added Services.
- Hands-on understanding of key business challenges facing the mobile operator/wireless community.
- Excellent ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and build consensus.
- Experience with sales leadership, and market/ecosystem knowledge in the customer base.
- Experience with building internal relationship across functions; including R&D, Service & Support, and Marketing to build alliances to ensure a successful proposal/offer to the mobile service provider customer.
- Extensive relationships with and a history of successfully selling mobility products into service providers.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence, without direct management responsibility, a team of sales and systems engineer professionals to develop, execute sales strategies and drive sales growth.
- Must have a proven track record of leading new business development initiatives in large/medium accounts.
Tracking Code 683