Lenovo, a member of the Fortune Global 500, is the fastest growing technology company onthe planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing!
Be part of the team that will drive Lenovo to be a major player in the Artificial Intelligence marketplace. Lenovo is the second largest Supercomputer company in the world (Top500.org June 2017), and growing faster than #1. Our skills and passion in these complex architectures will fuel our success in AI.
As the Worldwide Marketing Manager of Lenovo AI portfolio, you are responsible for both product and out-bound marketing. This will include being a subject matter expert (SME) on our offerings, define the value proposition, create compelling messages and deliverables, and evangelize our offerings to a worldwide population of sellers, partners and customers.
An important part of the responsibilities will be to create new assets such as sales and customer presentations, analyst presentations, FAQs, battle-cards, use cases, and competitive presentations. In addition, you will work with customers, partners and the broader marketing team to drive production of videos, virtual tours, white papers, data sheets, product pages, and blogs. You will work cross-functionally with Worldwide Brand Marketing, WW Product Management, Solutions, Training, the Geos, and other Lenovo WW Business Units to deliver a profitable portfolio that is compelling to customers, sellers, partners, and analysts. You will collaborate with the training teams to deliver clear, accurate, simple-to-follow seller courses. You will regularly present theSolutions portfolio to a wide array of audiences.
We will look for the following in successful candidates:
• Understand AI market dynamics, key players & customer deployment scenarios
• Understand basic function of key AI stack components such as frameworks and AI applications
• Be familiar with popular AI methodologies; image recognition, speech recognition others
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
• Bachelor of Science Degree, MBA preferred
• 7+ years of product marketing or product management experience
• Understanding of basic AI concepts
• Knowledge of Technology Industry, Enterprise/data center space
• Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically to get things done quickly
• Strong financial acumen
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to quickly grasp difficult technical concepts
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate with executive levels of management internally and across external partners
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.