STIHL Inc. has an immediate opening for an expert to provide support for Desktop and Server Management (DSM) for deployment of Operating system patches and applications in an enterprise environment.
- Responsibility for the Windows Life Cycle concept and implementation, taking into account the constant changes made by Microsoft.
- Responsible for the Enterprise systems (system monitoring, patch management, problem analysis and troubleshooting in the context of 2nd and 3rd level support).
- Project work in the client environment.
- Support Projects in the IT environment.
- Manage and Support the software (ivanti DSM, citrix).
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, or a related discipline.
- In-depth experience in the administration and support of Windows-based systems in global client management.
- Understanding complex IT environments.
- Experience in the management of IT projects.
- Ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills.
- Bi-lingual (German and English) preferred.